Data Scientist/Machine Learning Engineer
Collaborate with engineering and product development teams to co-develop machine learning solutions for a variety of projects.
Develop sophisticated algorithms using statistical and neural network models
Presenting information using data visualization techniques
Undertake preprocessing of structured and unstructured data
Create practical applications and models for textual, contextual, audio and image processing
- Proven experience as a Data Scientist or Data Analyst, at least 3 years
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms
- Proven experience in at least one of the following fields: image processing, audio processing or Natural Language Processing
- Experience using at least one of the following machine learning and statistical analysis libraries: scikit-learn, nltk, scipy, numpy, pandas, etc.
- Strong software development skills (proficiency in Python preferred)
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc
- Ability to present the analysis and algorithm concepts to a broad technical audience
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Working at over.ai
Our team is diverse, passionate, and highly skilled; by constantly challenging and pushing each other, we become better innovators and stronger employees. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we strongly value creativity, integrity, and a sense of humor. If you are passionate about technology and want to be a part of the AI-revolution, please submit your CV and apply above.